Stir Fried Vegetables in a Plum Sauce - feeds two
Prep: 20 mins Cook 20 mins
1 tblsp oil
1 sml onion peeled and thinly diced
1 clove garlic crushed and diced
2 carrots & parsnips peeled & diced
1/2 swede peeled and cut into small cubes
200ml white wine
1 red pepper (de-seeded and chopped into chunks)
1 yellow pepper (de-seeded and chopped into chunks)
1 lge courgette cut into cubes
2 tblsp Matthew's Preserves Plum Sauce
- Put carrots, swede and parsnips into a pan of water and bring to the boil until your preferred cooked state.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions and garlic on a low heat.
- Add the rest of the veg and the white wine and cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Put the rice on and cook to your preferred taste.
- Drain the carrots, parsnips and swede and add them to the frying pan. Stir in the Plum Sauce and serve.